Love this and had to share!!!
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
As I reflect on my 32 birthday there are several things that I can say I have learned...
1. If you think you have your life planned out...think again it is God's plan not yours!
2. Don't sweat the small stuff..there is plenty of big stuff around the corner so save your energy.
3. Choose who you surround yourself with wisely...people will either lift you up or push you down, some are in our lives for a season, a reason, or a lifetime.
4. PRAY Always! When things are good, when things are bad and when things are in-between!
5. Forgive and move on...hate will only poison your spirit and effects you more than it does someone else so don't give them that control. Live and learn then MOVE on!!!
AND something that I was reminded of today
6. Even when you least expect it God reminds you how LOVED you are!
After all the heart ache and commotion that has gone on this last week I was not expecting to have a good birthday. Once again my expectations ran low. Today turned out to be AMAZING...I received many many Birthday wishes on Facebook...by phone and in person. I am very Blessed...my cup runneth over with love! I enjoyed a very good lunch thanks to one of my Best friends Jenn.
The following was my Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin for today:
If you will allow it, I will remove the pressure that creates stress. I would have you move with Me in the same way that the eagle effortlessly soars on the thermals, doing what it was created to do. I would have you to yield to the moving of My Spirit with the joy and ease of doing what you have been created for. It is only when you give in to anxiety and operate under the burden of worry that you lose your joy and peace. I will relieve you if you will completely put your trust in Me, says the Lord. Let Me lift you up.
Psalms 86:4 Rejoice the soul of Your servant, for to You, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
I also interviewed for a job I was did not previously know about and it went AWESOME!!! I enjoyed a free dinner at Wally's with my hubby. Received a cheerful chorus of Happy Birthday at the pool and then spent the rest of the night with the kiddos.
So I can honestly say this was a Great day!
Thank You Lord for reminding me that I am special...that I am loved...that I am thought of and that I am valued!!!